- President of a community outreach organisation in Soweto, called TOCC (2009-2011).
- SRC President at Wits University (2012).
- Represented South Africa at the “One Young World” conference (2013)
- Provincial Deputy Secretary of South African Student Congress (SASCO) (2014)
- National Deputy President of SRC’s, the South African Union of Student (SAUS),(2012-2016).
- Appointed by President Jacob Zuma to sit on the “Presidential task team on short term student funding” (2015)
- Serves on the Management Committee of the South Africa Student Solidarity Foundation for Education (SASSFE), a public benefit organisation aimed at addressing structural challenges in Higher Education.
He currently works for the Gauteng Department of Health, biggest health system in Sub-Saharan Africa, were his responsible for parliamentary, governance and constituency matters.